Last updated on November 15th, 2023 at 04:15 pm_χρόνος διαβασματός : [ 4 ] minutes
Reflection means projection.
People should reflect what is projected upon them. They must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples them from belief in their own pretensions.
HAMPTON COUNTY, S.C. (WCSC) – Following a deadly boat crash in 2019 with ties to a prominent Lowcountry family, disbarred attorney Alex Murdaugh, along with his wife and two sons, would be thrust into a years-long saga of unveiled tragedies and criminal accusations.
The Feb. 24, 2019 incident that left 19-year-old Mallory Beach dead, put the Murdaugh family into a spotlight unlike one they had ever been in before. Murdaugh’s youngest son, 19-year-old Paul, would face charges for Beach’s death after officials state Paul was drunk and behind the wheel of the boat prior to the crash.
Five of Paul’s closest friends, including Beach, her boyfriend Anthony Cook, his cousin Connor Cook, along with Connor’s girlfriend, Miley Altman, and Paul’s girlfriend, Morgan Doughty, were on the boat at the time, according to South Carolina Department of Natural Resources (SCDNR) records.
Dispatch calls released by SCDNR state Beach was sitting on her boyfriend’s lap in the moments leading up to the incident. The agency took pictures aboard the boat the next day of alcohol still on ice and empty cans left behind.
“They were driving at a high rate of speed, in the water, in the boat. Female was sitting on her boyfriend’s lap. They hit the bridge. [Beach] is now missing,” a 911 operator for Beaufort County Dispatch states.
Police say Murdaugh had been drinking the night of the wreck before he crashed his dad’s boat into the Archer’s Creek bridge near Parris Island. While out on bond awaiting trial for the charges in Beach’s death, the then 22-year-old was shot and killed along with his mother, Maggie Murdaugh, at their Colleton County home, Moselle, in 2021.
Alex Murdaugh would be charged for their murders a little more than a year later.
Where are the parallelism and the inverse factors between Murdaugh and Mackenzie Shirilla’s case?
#The Murdaugh Case: A Tragic Incident and a Cover-Up
The Murdaugh case revolves around a tragic incident that unfolded when Paul Murdaugh, in a highly intoxicated state, took control of a boat, resulting in a fatal crash that claimed the life of a young girl. This devastating event was further compounded by Paul’s abusive behavior towards his girlfriend, which caused distress among the friends present on the boat. It is important to note that Paul’s family, despite the mounting evidence against him, attempted to conceal the incident.
– Paul Murdaugh, who was drunk and belligerent, was at the controls of his family’s boat when it struck a channel marker and the pilings of the R.C. Berkeley Bridge, running aground in Beaufort County, near Parris Island. Friends in the boat reacted to his bad behavior, and a girl was killed.
– The Murdaugh family tried to cover up the incident, but evidence was against Paul. Prejudice did not serve in the court, being Paul caught in multiple parties after the incident. Paul did not serve any prison time.
– The Beach family settled a wrongful death lawsuit against the Murdaugh family for $15 million in July 2023. The settlement marked the conclusion of all the boat crash cases.
1. Paul’s intoxicated state and reckless actions led to the boat crash and the loss of a young girl’s life.
2. Despite the overwhelming evidence against him, Paul’s family sought to cover up the incident.
3. Paul’s behavior after the incident, attending multiple parties without facing any legal consequences, raised questions about the fairness of the justice system.
4. Prejudice did not serve in the court, Paul did not serve any prison time.
The cover-up attempts by the Murdaugh family included trying to pin the blame on Connor Cook, who was less privileged than the Murdaughs. Alex Murdaugh, Paul’s father, even stopped Cook while he was in a wheelchair headed to have a fractured jaw examined, and told him he “didn’t need to tell anyone who was driving” the boat. The Murdaugh family was trying to cover up the incident using clever moves and power on judiciary system.
In Mackenzie Shirilla’s case, the key points are:
– Mackenzie drove with caution until a technical failure had taken place, and friends aboard did not react.
– Russo and Flanagan families addressed, rather than a technical failure, a Mackenzie’s killing intention, which is not proved by facts.
– Prejudice was used in the court faking a Mackenzie doppelganger who does not exist in reality.
– Mackenzie is serving jail from one year now, up to 15 years.
###The Unjust Outcomes of Two Towns
Christine Russo’s affiliation with local prosecutors places her in a similar light as Murdaugh’s father. Although she did not commit the crime herself, her actions resulted in an innocent person being wrongfully imprisoned — a situation comparable to taking a life. This points to a flawed justice system that failed to deliver justice in both cases.
####Mackenzie Shirilla’s Case: Misjudgment and Unfounded Accusations
In Mackenzie Shirilla’s case, the circumstances differ significantly. Mackenzie was driving cautiously until a technical failure occurred, and her friends aboard the vehicle did not react to her guidance. However, the Russo and Flanagan families, instead of attributing the incident to technical failure, wrongfully accused Mackenzie of having malicious intent, despite a lack of evidence to support such claims.
Prejudice played a role in the court proceedings, as a fake doppelganger of Mackenzie was presented as evidence, even though this person does not exist in reality, the prejudice is not a proof in a judiciary system, imagine when also this prejudice is fabricated on lurid lies what can happen because it happened to Mackenzie.
#####Mackenzie’s Current Situation
Mackenzie has been serving a jail sentence for a year now, and could still remain there for decades, despite the absence of concrete proof of her alleged intention to cause harm.
It is important to highlight that Mackenzie was not intoxicated and was driving responsibly. Her friends’ failure to react to her guidance until the incident’s conclusion further emphasizes her innocence. Unfortunately, Mackenzie became a scapegoat, a target for a kind of high-class individuals like the Murdaughs, who believed they were above the law.
They utilized Mackenzie as a means to assuage their own guilt, an act that contradicts the moral teachings of the Lord.
Condemning an innocent person to jail is not only a crime in the eyes of the law but also a transgression against the Laws of God.
“Do Not Question The Nature of One’s Own Reality It’s A Sin Against God”
If you are interested in any of the issues raised in this article, please call the Samaritans for free on +44 116123 or visit their division at: https://www.samaritans.org
If you liked the post and want contribute to its cause leave us a contribution, anonymity guaranteed thanks to Monero :